Friday, July 20, 2018

Day Five:

Today is day five of GAETI. Our last day. It's been fabulous!  I've been blessed to be a part of this wonderful program here at MSU. The presenters for today were Jillian Smarts from Jackson. She talked about character and content. Dr. Bracey stated that the department head feed us lunch. Thank you so much. The food and fellowship were fantastic!!!!

   Words can't describe how much I appreciate being a part of GAETI. The information I learned has made me more confident. I'm able to share what I learned with my fellow teachers. Dr. Bracey, Dr Lee, and Dr. Latham are awesome. They work really hard to present the information in a fun and enjoyable way. I hope that what I've learned, I can teach and reach my student and make a positive and lasting impression. I hope the skills I teach them will help to shape their lives in a positive way.

Thank you again Dr. Bracey for all of your hard work. GOD BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment